July 5th, 2008  |  Published in BLINDSIDE, SUCKERPUNCH BLINDSIDE  |  17 Comments

In “Blindside”, SuckerPunch shows you a side of the fighters lives’ you don’t normally see. We will post pictures of our fighters outside the cage and let them tell you the story.
Let’s set the scene. Amir Sadollah is eyeballing his approach shot on a 167 yard, par 3 hole at Rivers Bend golf course in his home town of Richmond, VA.

1. brian says:

July 5th, 2008at 5:40 pm(#)

That’s right Amir, Never say die!!!

Not to throw him under a bus, but…

What surprised me was that Amir has just picked up the game of golf and after the first 4 holes I watched him stick close to the pin from a 100 yards out on each hole… I didn’t say anything at first, but after the 5th hole he did it again so I said, “Damn Amir you got a pretty good short game!?”, Amir replied , “Thanks, I’m working on it”, then i said, “I thought you were just getting lucky at first”, and Amir answered, “I hear that A LOT.”

2. John Curry says:

July 5th, 2008at 8:57 pm(#)

Amir Golfing? HA! That’s funny. If you are ever up this way we’ll have to go play Firestone which is just up the road from here. Home of the Firestone Invitational…Tiger’s master winning spot.

3. Kevin says:

July 6th, 2008at 9:44 pm(#)

Should have used a “driver” 😉

4. Amir says:

July 8th, 2008at 12:53 am(#)

I would just like to add that four wet, muddy strokes later, my ball was expertly placed on the rough.

5. Tappin187 says:

July 8th, 2008at 5:41 pm(#)

Ha Ha, Too funny. I think I would have taken a drop!

6. bart says:

July 9th, 2008at 10:27 am(#)

Is that a sewer pipe in the backround? what kind of golf coure is this.

7. brian says:

July 9th, 2008at 10:34 am(#)

its actually a really nice course… Amir just happened to skillfully find all the parts of it that humans don’t normally venture to.

8. Dave says:

July 9th, 2008at 4:20 pm(#)

Excuse me for saying, but your not supposed to put the ball in the water in golf..are you? LOL

9. valerie says:

July 10th, 2008at 1:52 am(#)

don’t worry you’re hot, even in the water.

Just stick with the fighting.

golf is just a sucky sport anyway.

10. mpunchh says:

July 10th, 2008at 2:16 am(#)

There needs to be MORE Amir photos<3

11. Keri says:

July 11th, 2008at 9:25 am(#)

So you fight and golf… any other sport? have you tried hockey? I can see you body-checking people into the boards!

12. Amir says:

July 11th, 2008at 12:41 pm(#)

I can see this Blindside thing taking off…. I will provide no shortage of dumb stuff that I do.

13. ~♥Deb♥~ says:

July 11th, 2008at 8:57 pm(#)

That’s hilarious. Thanks guys!

14. gby says:

July 12th, 2008at 12:13 am(#)

15. bart says:

July 12th, 2008at 4:04 pm(#)

Next thing we should come up with is combat golf. One hole and then a 5 min. round. That sounded better in my head, never mind.

16. Tonya Kowkabany says:

July 15th, 2008at 11:37 am(#)

Amir, You are super HOT!

If you ever have an event or find the time to come to Florida, let me know… I would love to meet you.

17. Pages tagged "blindside" says:

September 13th, 2008at 2:37 am(#)

[…] bookmarks tagged blindside THE SUCKERPUNCH “BLINDSIDE” 3 saved by 5 others     supera bookmarked on 09/13/08 | […]

Leave a Response

SuckerPunch Entertainment is the premier sports management and marketing company in MMA (Mixed Martial Arts). Our roster boasts some of the best male and female athletes in the sport. Through our athletes and expansive network, we can instantly embed your brand into the fabric of the fastest growing sport in the country. We can deliver millions of impressions for your brand both nationally and internationally. Contact us so you can be represented.